Ojuloge Arts Foundation
OjulogeArts Leadership and Development Initiative was founded by Funso-Adebayo Dorcas Oluwaponmile (OJULOGE). We have empowered and built the capacity of more than 12,000 Nigerian youths, young adults and women in the areas of entrepreneurial, business and vocational trainings, Talent discovery, youth/leadership development, health and wellness and mentorship, out of which we have shaped and tutored over 5,000 new SMEs in Nigeria, through our diverse vocational skills, mentorship and business development trainings.
Using transfer of entrepreneurial and leadership skills, Nigerian youths and young adults shall become economically empowered and have their capacity built for personal development, entrepreneurial and nation building.
- To make 2 million unemployed Nigerian youths become great leaders and successful entrepreneurs by 2026
- To be organization renown for the best Vocational Training in Nigeria.
- To educate and enlighten Nigerian youths and young adults (with focus on young women) on entrepreneurship and self-development.
- To encourage and support young and intelligent Nigerians in Leadership.
- To discover young Talents & Manage same.
- To engage our Nigerian youths in Leadership Tourism.
Our Aims & Objectives
- To provide leadership trainings to the youths with focus on young women.
- To provide vocational skills & trainings
- To empower youths with focus on young women,
- To reduce unemployment rate & poverty through empowerment projects,
- To assist the less priviledge in the society
- To empower youths to develop their skills
- To build the capacity of Nigerian young adults and youths to become economically and socially valuable to themselves and the society
- To help in building reliable, strong young and dependable entrepreneurs thereby reducing the rate of unemployment and poverty.
- To increase the awareness of sexually transmitted diseases (STD) among young entrepreneurs.
- To increase the awareness of mental health and stress management amongst young entrepreneurs.
- To support single mothers in Nigeria.
- To establish the awareness of gender equality among youths in Nigeria.
- To create, nurture and develop young entrepreneurs
- To help discover and empower Nigerian youths in their special areas of talent
- To help build and nurture Nigerian youths as future leaders
- Economic Empowerment
- Capacity building
- Talent Discovery & Development
- Entrepreneurship & Mentorship
- Skills Acquisition and Training
- Nurturing youths
- Supporting young women
- Supporting single mothers.
Our Unique Selling Point
What makes us Special are:
- Our Special strategies of following up and keeping up with all our past youths using a robust Monitoring and mentorship system.
- Our Ability to groom young entrepreneurs from the grassroots who become successful and responsible youths
- Ability of exposing young entrepreneurs to various Local and International Opportunities.
- Ability to partner with Local & International organizations to create and implement successful events and trade fairs to aid SME growth and development in Nigeria.
- Creating platforms for young businesses to thrive in Nigeria.