- We are poised to creating more than 2000 entrepreneurs every year in the country as a result of our empowerment programs. We will also infuse leadership skills into every youth and young adult, thereby making them successful entrepreneurs and great nation builders.
- Over the years, global institutions and the world bank have developed anti-poverty initiatives across the developing world that focus strongly on gender based strategies as a way of eradicating poverty, achieving equality and empowerment. At OjulogeARTS, one of our core responsibilities is to ensure that Nigerian women are economically and financially stable, teaching them vocational skills and linking them with financial institutions for start-up capitals.
- To introduce Leadership Tourism into Nigeria, whereby creating youths a platform for equality in exposure for our young people. Selected Beneficiaries of some of our programs from the grassroots are taken to other countries to enable them learn more on leadership, business, and their chosen skill/vocation.
- To assuage the poverty level amongst young Nigerians through skills transfer that will lead to a critical mass of emerging small and medium scale enterprises.
- To help reduce the rate of STDs among young Nigerians by creating awareness and establishing communications using professional health workers.
- To create awareness of mental health and stress management amongst young people in Nigeria.
- Creating a talent hunt competition to truly reward and encourage talent development amount youths in the country.
- Gender equality is very important to the growth of the girl child. The foundation shall create and establish awareness among young men and women in the country. We will organize and lead various campaigns online and offline. We will also create forum for immediate questions and answers among youths in the country. We will endeavor to also empower girl child that have suffered gender inequality.